Monday, March 1, 2010

My Mom♥


I am full of joy right now and want to express to my readers about how 
I have the most amazing mom
There are not enough words to describe how wonderful of a mother she is. 
She is always willing to serve her family and anyone around her. 
I would not be where I am today without her influence and direction in my life. 
Austin and I are so grateful for her and everything that she has helped us with in these past few months!
My mom always knows the right answer to anything and everything. 
If I am ever in doubt or have a question about something, she is right there with comfort and assurance
She is the perfect example of how to be a wonderful wife and an outstanding mother, 
and I only hope that one day I can be just like her for mine and Austin’s family! 
I am so comforted to know that she is right close by for whenever my sweet husband and I need her. 
I love her with all my heart and will forever be grateful for all that she does!

I love you mom!

No comments: