Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lunch Break

Here I am. Sitting in the break room during my lunch hour, bored. I am thinking about my husband. My son. My unborn baby that is nesting quietly inside of me. Then I think about our family blog. The one I haven't touched in months... I NEED to blog again. I documented everything during my pregnancy with Ryker. I need to do that with our next one. And the next one. And the next.

Even with this crazy life I have, I will blog. Through family time, homework time, work time, and cleaning time, I will find some "me" time to blog. Sound good? Me too. And that, my fellow readers, is my goal. But for now, I must concentrate on eating this very delicious lunch that my very generous co-worker bought for our entire office. She is the best! Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments: