1. Like Austin mentioned, I am always tired. He works very early in the morning, so we try to go to bed at a decent hour. This means that I get at least ten hours of sleep every night... and I am still exhausted during the day!
2. I am hungry continuously. There is never a moment when my stomach is not growling! I go to work and school each day fully prepared with my snacks. If I do not eat something at least every hour, I start getting shaky and weak. This is definitely not a good feeling!
3. I learned that I should be drinking about a gallon a day! I love water, so I never thought anything of it. Then I learned that this can be quite hard; especially since your bladder cannot even hold a little amount when you are pregnant :] Let's just say that I need to use the restroom about every half an hour!
4. I have been fortunate enough to have not had very bad morning sickness. I do feel nauseated very often, but it can sometimes be fixed with food or more sleep!
5. Lastly, and the most amazing and beautiful bonus that has come along so far with pregnancy, is knowing that I have a son/daughter of Heavenly Father growing peacefully inside of me. I have been given this opportunity to take care of this wonderful baby and I am going to try my hardest to do the best that I can! I feel so blessed every single second of the day knowing that all I am feeling is completely and 100% worth it. None of my feelings matter know. It is all about what is best for our sweet baby!
I love being pregnant! It is the greatest feeling! Austin and I went to my very first appointment with my doctor today. It was amazing! We got plenty of baby books from him and are ready to start reading! We also made an appointment for my very first real ultrasound at ten weeks! We LOVE all of this excitement, and could not be any more happy!