Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BABY RYKER

Yesterday afternoon we had our very first ultrasound! I cannot even begin to describe how it made me feel to look at our precious little baby sleeping so cute and cuddly in my belly. We completely melted when we heard the heartbeat for the first time! It actually convinced me that I do have something growing inside of me! Since I am not showing yet and have only felt the effects of pregnancy, it finally hit me when I saw the baby! 
We are going to be a mommy and daddy!
[We cannot wait!]

The baby is just over an inch long and already has little arms and legs! We got some recordings of the precious baby moving around quite a bit! This baby's going to be a little wild one! :-) 
As of today, our baby is: 9 weeks and 2 days.
The due date is: November 15, 2010!

[Here's a picture to add a little color to the post. It was taken a little while back. Austin loves golfing!]

♥Have a beautiful day!♥

2 comments:

The Cattelain Family said...

Congrats! We love you!

Kristi said...

It's fun to hear how excited you are! I can't wait to hear how you react when you feel the baby moving finally! You'll LOVE it!