Sunday, May 16, 2010

Random Thoughts and Love

So semester classes are finally over!!! Now that finals are done we get a much needed two week break until summer school starts on June 1st. Well, Austin does not really get a break because he is going to be studying hard core for the PCAT that he takes June 19th! I will be there to help with practice tests and for all the support he needs.

This last weekend I had the privilege of sitting in on one of Austin's chemistry final study groups. 
Looks exciting, doesn't it??

So these next few weeks will be all about relaxing, cooking, cleaning, and spending more time with each other and with family. I really enjoy the relaxing part, due to the fact that I always feel exhausted. Austin has been so amazing through this whole pregnancy so far and it truly helps. He takes care of whatever I need, including my cravings.

Yesterday, I was craving salad. So he took me to Souper Salad! Yummmm.
[Look how cute he is. I had fun taking pictures!]

Not only do I have cravings with my pregnancy, but I have foods and places that my tummy just cannot tolerate...

1. Chocolate. I used to love chocolate. I have had it a couple of times since being pregnant, but I don't enjoy it like I used to. I stay away.
2. Ice Cream. Again, I once enjoyed it. Now I avoid it. Not a bad thing though!
3. Dairy Products. I have always had lactose intolerance, but could still manage to deal with the after-effects of eating dairy. Now, my intolerance has quadrupled, but I do get away with my lactaid milk!
4. Pizza. I never had pizza very often before I got pregnant. Now I do not count it as an option.
5. Taco Bell. I have never really liked the place, but now I cannot even go near it! That smell...
6. McDonalds. The only thing I would ever eat there were the spicy sandwiches. Now it is the same as Taco Bell. I do not even want to look at it.

As you can see, these are all junk foods. I have never been a huge lover of most of these, but now I am very anti-all of these! AND I LOVE IT! Most of the time, I crave fresh, good foods and I couldn't be any more happy!

I hope all of the school goers out there are enjoying this break! Have a wonderful weekend!

[This is Austin with his serious look.]

4 comments:

Ashlee G. said...

Glad to see that you're doing great. Hey- dont forget to ask your mom about those vitamins. Let me know! miss you guys!

Melanie Lynne said...

you two are so cute! your blog always makes me smile. and I'm glad he knows how to give in to your cravings :)

rahhlady said...

I have always been a huge Taco Bell fan. HUGE. But for the first few weeks of my pregnancy, I HATED it.

Did I ever tell you how I discovered I was pregnant?

In N Out made me SO sick. Haha.

Jacob & Clarissa said...

What is it with Taco Bell? There's one right by our house and it made me so sick to drive by it when I was pregnant. There were times I swore I could smell it from the house.