Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday with my Hubby

Whoever said Arizona isn't beautiful???
I beg to differ.

Today my sweet husband and I went to the Riparian Reserve.
Austin had a class extra credit assignment and I had fun taking pictures and enjoying the magnificent desert surrounding me. The weather was so wonderful today. We had a blast!

This is what we saw along the trail. Gorgeous, don't you think?





My sweet husband and I had a wonderful adventure! It was also nice to just have some alone time with him since we are super busy all week long!



Look at my handsome man! I made him pose. :]


That was our adventure today! It has been a great weekend so far.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend too!
HAPPY MAY DAY♥

1 comment:

:Brew Crew: said...

Looks like a fun Saturday! Its always fun to spend the day together! You two are too cute!!