Saturday, November 27, 2010

T-11 Days

My mind is on Winter break.
And I am convinced that we are going to have the best Winter break ever.
Let me explain...

1. We get to spend it as a family. This will be our first Christmas with Ryker and we are so excited to spend each and every minute with him. No school, no homework, no nothing to take our time away from family... excluding UPS of course.
2. We get to take long walks. I love taking walks. There is nothing better than strolling around the peaceful neighborhood with your husband and son by your side.
3. We [Austin and I] get to go on a date to see Harry Potter. Any of you who really know me, know my love for this series. I have been waiting forever to see this movie and we are finally going to take time to go!
4. We get to keep working on Ryker's baby book. We have had so much fun working on his book! But unfortunately, since both of us have lots of homework to do, it has been very difficult finding time to really sit down and write in it. We are finally going to have the chance to finish it this break!
5. We get the opportunity to sleep. With Austin being home from school, we can switch off taking naps! Boy, am I looking forward to this.
6. We get time to exercise more. Well, this is my goal at least! I am lucky enough to have gone back to my pre-pregnancy weight already, but that is not saying much. I am planning on starting P90X with my dad as soon!
7. We get to spend time with both of our families. We are super ready to just kick back and spend some good, quality evenings with both sides of the family.

So basically, we have eleven more days until all of this begins.
Be jealous. ;]

No comments: