Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jesus Wants Me for a SunBEAM!

Since January of this year, I have been fortunate enough to teach the Sunbeam class at church.
[The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.]
I love it.
This is their first year in Primary and they are doing so well!

I absolutely love how each lesson covers the basics of the gospel.
For example:
I am a Child of God
Heavenly Father Has a Body
The Holy Ghost Helps Me
Families Can Be Together Forever
Heavenly Father and Jesus Love Me
I Can Pray to Heavenly Father
...
These are just some of the lesson titles from the past few months. 
They have helped me so much!
I am able to look back at the basics of the gospel for myself and learn from them.
It makes me truly appreciate all that this gospel brings to my life!

Just some of my nine kiddos!

I am so grateful for my Sunbeams.
They continue to amaze me each and every week.
I know that this is the right calling for me at this time in my life!

1 comment:

Ashlee G. said...

So cute! I love our nursery calling. I taught sunbeams in my family ward, they are pretty awesome.