Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We are Super Excited!

Friday is the day.

The day we find out the gender of our baby!

We absolutely cannot wait!

We thought this day would never come! 
When I made the appointment a couple of months ago, it seemed so far away.
Now we can say it is the day after tomorrow!!!

So much has changed since my last update about the baby:

♥I can feel this sweet little thing move so much! Every day at school, I will be sitting calmly in class and all that is occupying my mind is the constant movement in my belly! I love it more than words can express! This baby is going to be a wild one, I just know it!
♥I feel great!!! There is only a short period of time every morning when I don't feel very well. But I can quickly resolve it by laying down for a little while!
♥I get full super fast, but then get hungry again not even an hour later! This is because my stomach is being squished; causing less room for food to fit in. But since my digestive system works through the food fast, the hunger comes quickly once more!
♥I have a little belly bump! I have been waiting for this. With visual proof that I am pregnant, it all seems a little more real now! [I will have to post a picture of it soon.]
♥I have gotten into the habit of speed walking every day! It makes me feel so good!
♥We got our first bibs and socks for the baby! This is quite funny actually! My parents and little siblings went to Montreal, Canada for the past few weeks and came back with:

Aren't they adorable?!?!
The pink socks were made by my amazing Mamy! For a girl...
And the bibs were bought by my wonderful dad! For a boy...
[Well he says a girl can wear them too!]
My Mamy [mom's mom] said she would make more of these socks for our baby!
Getting these gifts made us so happy! We are very grateful.
We absolutely cannot wait for our little one! We hope these last few months fly by!

3 comments:

Natalee and Greg said...

cuteness!!! Hey, and who says a boy can't wear those cutesy pink socks? ;)

Ashlee G. said...

I'm seriously on pins and needles waiting to hear the news!

Friday can't come soon enough!

:Brew Crew: said...

We're so excited for you guys! What a very exciting time!!