Saturday, October 16, 2010

Busy Times

Dinner Date!
We had the pleasure of going to Asian Cafe Express with Austin's sister, Natalee, and her husband, Greg!


Shopping
I absolutely love Target.
I have been missing Austin at nights because he is crazy busy coaching volleyball, going to Mutual as a leader, and going to school.
So, I have been spending my time shopping for baby things with my family!
So fun!



Amazing Jakes
I was fortunate enough to go to Amazing Jakes with my mom, two brothers, and the girls I nanny!
We had a lot of fun playing around for 5.5 hours.






Sad News
This week was my last week nannying these girls. =(
I am going to be spending the next few weeks preparing for the arrival of our sweet boy.
With that said, does anyone know of someone looking for a stay-at-home worker?
Like possibly an online job of some sort??

That would be great! Thank you.

2 comments:

Jacob & Clarissa said...

I know of a stay at home job. Babysitting! Alright, so I don't need a sitter every day and it wouldn't be a very high paying job. But if you don't find anything else, I do need someone to watch my kids a few days a week.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Clarissa! I will definitely keep that in mind. I was actually looking to keep away from the babysitting scene for a bit so I could experience some time with our newborn! But that is wonderful to know! Thank you so much!