Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference Weekend

We absolutely love Conference Weekend!
It is always wonderful hearing from the Prophet and Leaders of our Church.
Also, it is such a blessing to be able to spend it with family.

In between sessions on Saturday, the girls in my family made quiche!
It was delicious.
I say 'was' because the two I made are already gone!


Then, during the Priesthood Session, the girls went out and had some fun!
We went to Ladies' Night at Deseret Book.

The first 100 customers were each given a free plaque.
Of course we got there early so we could have a chance of getting one!
And it was a good thing we did...
There were so many ladies there, but we were fortunate enough to receive the cute gift!

Afterwards, we went to My Big Fat Greek Restaurant!
This place is always a favorite!


Overall, it was an amazing weekend!
I loved cuddling up to my hubby and listening to the wonderful talks given by the General Authorities.
It could not have been any better.


And a big thank you goes out to my mom and dad for making the weekend so fun and enjoyable!!!

No comments: