Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break - Monday

Spring Break is finally here.
Austin and I [mostly me] have planned out each day this break.

Monday
Today has been a busy day so far. Austin woke up early, went to work, and came home around 9:00am. I woke up at 6:00am, got ready, and prepared Ryker for the day. Around 10:00am, We dropped our little guy off at Grandma Rowley's house and headed out to Scottsdale. We met with our loan officer, Matt, at First Option Lending to discuss purchasing a home! As soon as all of the paperwork goes through, we will officially be pre-qualified. 

Afterwards, we headed to Scottsdale Drive and walked around the outdoor mall. We still have a gift card, from our wedding, for Crate and Barrel... Yes, we have been married for some time now and still have not spent it... So we walked around the store there for a bit. I wanted everything and had such a hard time picking something under $25. The store is very pricey.




We ended up getting nothing. Maybe after we start decorating our house, then I can make a decision.

The outdoor mall that we went to had a lot of high-end stores, so we just enjoyed the weather, each other, and walking-up an appetite. We ended up going to one of my favorite places, Tropical Smoothie, and had some lunch.

On the way home, I fell asleep in the car; the drive was long and I was exhausted.

Before we went home, we went to pick up Ryker. Boy, were we so excited to see him! I was expressing to Austin how lucky I truly am. I am able to spend each day with Ryker while Austin is providing for us by going to work and school.

This happy little guy truly makes our day! It is nice having some alone time with each other, but we are always so excited to see this little guy and have our family complete.









I know there are a lot of pictures... I just couldn't decide which ones to use! So, I used all of them.

3 comments:

Ashlee G. said...

hey i think we gave you that crate and barrel card!

i love that store!

Heather R. Toone said...

We have a gift card to ikea still for 25 dollars too, I have no idea how I would spend it either!

Kristi said...

Um, I still have a Crate & Barrell giftcard too, from my wedding. Wow. That's like 6 1/2 years old. Ha ha. Your little Ryker is so stinking cute! And you look great! Congrats on looking for a home! Great time to buy!