Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Trip to My Favorite Store

To be honest, I really do not know what to 'journal' about today.
Therefore, I will give you a little peak at my shopping list for my next trip to Target; which will hopefully be tonight.

1. Crest 3D Whitestrips
[I have a great coupon.]

2. Neosporin
[Coupon.]

3. Baby Wipes

4. Hand Soap

5. California Baby Super Sensitive Baby Lotion

6. Lysol
[Coupon.]

7. And maybe some cute Saint Patrick's Day shirts for Austin and I to wear on that special day!

So if you didn't feel like a big part of my life through this blog before... Now you do!
Happy Thursday, readers!

2 comments:

rahhlady said...

You REALLLLLY need to come to my coupon class! I have about 40 things of handsoap in my spare bathroom closet I got for FREEEEEE.

Kaitlyn Rowley said...

I DO I DO I DO need to come! I couldn't last time because of the hard weekend with our grandma... :( But I have been talking about it NONSTOP to my husband! You should ask him! He thinks I'm crazy!