Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A New Dental Hygienist in Training

This is me coming home from doing my dental hygiene observation hours today.

I did 8 hours today... Which means that I only have 32 hours left to do!
Woot woot.

I am fortunate enough to have a husband, who has a cousin, who has a husband, who is a dentist!
And let me tell you, he is not just a dentist, but a way cool dentist!

I would recommend his office, Goodman Dental Center, to anyone and everyone!
They are so nice and professional there.
The hygienists and assistants are way good; and I am lucky to be able to learn from them.

And their office is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.
I feel so fortunate that this is where I will be doing all of my observation hours that I need in order to apply for the Dental Hygiene School at MCC.

Wish me luck. :]

4 comments:

Ashlee G. said...

Good Luck!

P.S- you look adorable!

Katelin said...

Good Luck Kaitie! I know just how it feels to feel at home where you work and in what you are doing..I don't mean In-N-Out..haha..but it is such a great place to be in life..You seem to just loving life right now! I hope it only gets better! :)

Chris and Abby said...

Kaitie! Nice choice on a career... you will LOVE IT! I just starting working at a pediatric office as their hygienist and it's the best job. Good luck with everything... I'm so stoked for you! Let me know if you need any help!

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone! I sure am excited! And I will for sure let you know if I need any help, Abby! Congrats on your new job! I bet it is great!