Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One Month!

For the past month, I have had the privilege of Nannying these two cuties!


I am there everyday, except for Wednesdays, playing and practicing being a mom! :]

Our numerous activities include:

Swimming,
Going to the library,
Blasting music in the car on the way to preschool,
Making cupcakes,
Decorating cupcakes,
Playing with shaving cream,
Building forts,
Jumping in the forts when we are done playing in them,
Eating lots of food,
Coloring,
Painting,
Drawing,
Going out to eat,
Going to the park in the nice summer heat,
More swimming,
Playing house,
Reading lots of books to each other,
Watching movies,
Watching TV,
Painting fingernails,
Texting my husband [they love that!],
Taking pictures,
Recording themselves singing songs on my phone,
More and more swimming,
Goofing off,
Having their friend over,
Eating ice cream,
And cleaning everything up before their Mom gets home!

Let me tell you, Nannying has kept me a one active girl for the past month!
And I love it.

Aren't they adorable?!








[Please excuse the image quality. They were all taken on my phone.]

No comments: