Tuesday, September 21, 2010

On My Mind...

Arizona is so hot right now! 
We are currently breaking records. 
It hasn't been this hot this late in Arizona since the late 1800s
Incredible. 
Thank goodness for air conditioning!

I wish I wasn't always exhausted.
You would think that the 10 hours of sleep I get each night would be enough.
I guess it's not.

I am so grateful to have my job!
There is so much pleasure that comes from hard-earned money.
I sure am blessed.

Hmmm, I think I'm starting to swell...
My wedding ring still fits me, but I feel that my hands and feet don't look the same??
This is not good.

I sure do have the best family!
There is nothing like having all my siblings, their spouses, and lovers together.
I love how my parent's house is never empty. 
Who knows what tonight will be like?!

Oh, and Austin...
You never complain about your beyond-busy schedule!
I wish I could be more like you.
I love you.♥

No comments: