Thursday, February 10, 2011

Items of [Busy]ness

I sure do love my little family. There is never a dull moment over here; especially for Austin. Yesterday, Austin was at home for a total of about 55 minutes. Yep, he is that busy. So while he was off playing basketball last night, I went to the Chandler Mall with my Mom and brother. I had Ryker in the baby carrier the entire time; which really took a toll on my back. Luckily, it feels fine this morning. Then, I went and said goodbye to my little sister who is going to Georgia with her boy this weekend. They are so cute together. Remember when I set them up on a blind date? Who knew they would end up in love. Any-who, I don't really know where I am going with this post. I guess I might just be rambling on to get to some points.

Point number one may be that I lost my list of blogs. Can you see on the right side of the blog where it says, "Our Blog List"? Well, when I was redesigning our blog, the whole list disappeared! I was very sad because that is where I go to read all of your fun posts! So, I am asking if you could all just leave a comment with your blog address? That would be wonderful! I just love reading everyone's blog so very much.

I believe point number two could be that I am still going strong on my personal challenge. Last week I was 12 pound lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight. This week I am 17 pound lighter. I have gone down five more pounds this last week... Wow, who knew eating those ice cream bowls would really pay off?? Could it be because it is lactose-free ice cream that I have been eating? Either way, I am happy.

Well, I guess I really don't have a third point... But I do have a way cute picture from yesterday that just makes me smile so very big. Let's just say that Ryker has really gotten a kick out of looking at himself in the mirror recently.


Oh, and here are some other fun pictures from yesterday as well.



Have another happy Tuesday!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please go in to further detail on losing 5lbs a week! That is incredible especially since women lose weight at a much slower pace

Ben and Natasha said...

benandnatasha.blogspot.com

Here you go!

Julia said...

juliamarisashreeve.blogspot.com

ryker is my favorite!

Unknown said...

eternallybrown.blogspot.com

Can't wait for my own little one to be here. So fun to see your fun new baby adventures!

Kaitlyn Rowley said...

Thank you everyone so far! This is great!
Anonymous, I will post more on it. And Jeri Lin, you will have a blast! You will be a great mom!

Katelin said...

hearhoot.blogspot.com

I'm so glad you kept from going private! :)

:Brew Crew: said...

brittneyandbrewer.blogspot.com

Kaitlyn Rowley said...

Thanks a bunch guys!!!

Jacob & Clarissa said...

becksteadfam.blogspot.com/

Sharisa said...

sharisas.blogspot.com

Kaitlyn Rowley said...

More thank yous!!!!!!