Here are some fun little qualities Ryker displays each and every day.
- He loves wearing his rattle socks. When he has them on, he kicks non-stop. So cute!
- He is so smiley! There is almost always a smile on his face... even after he spits up.
- He babbles all day long. Mommy and Ryker are always having great conversations!
- He will never let us put him down. When we do, he cries. When we pick him up, he stops.
- He loves loves loves getting his gums brushed! Sometimes it is hard to even get the small toothbrush in his mouth because he is smiling and giggling so much.
- He still only drinks three to four ounces each feeding. It has been this way since he was born.
- He loves showers.
- He still has very blue eyes and very blonde hair.
- He chews on his hands constantly. We try to give him a chew toy, but he just puts a nasty face on and goes back to his hands.
- He slobbers non-stop. The bib is his continual friend.
- He dislikes his car seat very much.
- He has to look out at everyone and be in the center of the action. He cannot be left alone.
We love you, sweet boy!