Saturday, February 19, 2011

Personal Challenge

I am sorry that I have not posted in a few days. There have been many other things occupying my time.

For today, I feel that I should probably do my weekly update on my personal challenge. Overall, I did pretty good this last week. I am down three more pounds; making me 20 pounds lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight.

Many people, on and off the blog, have asked me how I am accomplishing this. If you are wondering whether I am doing this the healthy way; have no fear! I am. I do eat at every single meal, BUT I have resorted to cutting my portions in half. For those of you who really know me, you know that I love my food; and I can eat a lot of it. That is why this challenge has been so much of a... challenge for me. I am not doing P90X, but do go on plenty of walks during the day. I also do too many squats bouncing Ryker, and I run up and down the stairs a bazillion times a day while holding that 15 pound bundle of joy. See, I have got workouts in disguise.

So there you have it, my plan! Now, some of you may think that there is no way to lose 20 pounds by just doing that. This brings me to my body... I have always had the tendency to lose weight fast; when I really try to. This is a curse in disguise; seeing that it goes the other way as well. I also have the ability to gain my weight back even faster. This motivates me to just stick to doing what I am doing and to continue keeping myself busy during the day. Go, go, go is my mindset... which fortunately brings the calories with it!

Satisfied? I hope so! I also hope that you all have a wonderful weekend! Be good.

No comments: