Monday, February 14, 2011

L.O.V.E.

 is for the way you look at me!

is for the only one I see!

is very, very extraordinary!

is even more than anyone that you adore!


Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart!
I love you so so so much!



Oh, and who could forget the cutest, bestest little Valentine of all??





Notice how he is not smiling in any of these pictures.
Well, it took a lot out of him just to get a couple of good ones.
The rest look like this:


Our poor guy is just having a rough Valentine's Day.
Hopefully he will feel better when we go out on a little family date tonight!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your boy is so so cute! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

rahhlady said...

Collin has the shirt in the basket that says "I get my good looks from dad" too :)