Monday, December 20, 2010

Six Weeks and MIA

Hello again, my fellow bloggers! I must say that I am very sorry that I have been missing in action. I have taken a few days break from pretty much anything electronic and have spent my time playing with Ryker, tending to my sick husband, and just spending time with my cute little family. Even though Austin is pretty ill, we have had such a wonderful weekend free from homework, stress, and school.

This leads me to what this post really is about... Ryker is six weeks!!!

In place of pictures for this week, I would like to post a video. Yes, it does not make sense because he is two-and-a-half weeks old in the video, BUT, I just have to show it because he is so stinkin' cute! And he hasn't changed much since then. Anyways, in this video you will see just a snippet of Ryker's personality. One minute he is smiley, then he is tired, then he is hyper, and then he is hungry! This boy never ceases to entertain us! We hope you enjoy:

I recommend you watch the video in its entirety in order to see all of his adorable expressions!

1 comment:

Natalee and Greg said...

So stinkin' cute!! I giggled as he smiled... :)