Friday, January 21, 2011

A Baby's First Word

Ryker has been talking a lot more recently.
Well, when I say 'talking,' I mean cute, elongated noises coming from his newly-discovered vocal cords.


Ever since he was only a few weeks old, Austin and I started to try to, let's just say, educate him... in our own ways, that is.


Me: "Can you say, Momma?!"


Austin: "Can you say, Dadda?!"


Of course, he has yet so say either 'Momma' or 'Dadda,' but we know he is learning.
This is because when we say it now, [like at least fifty times a day] he gets a huge grin on his face.


I personally believe he is just making fun of us.
Because what he is really thinking is: "Haha! Mommy and Daddy are so silly. I'll show them and say neither of them first...!"


And there you have it!
You have gone into the little life of our cute 'Naked Boy.'
[Yes, he loves his Birthday Suite.]

No comments: