Thursday, January 27, 2011

Decisions

Life throws so many decisions at you. Each and every moment of the day, you are forced to make them; whether they have a huge effect on you or just a small one. Now, the question comes to how you make these decisions.

The reason I bring this up is because I have made a very big decision. I have decided to go back to work as a nanny. This was a very hard choice for me. I thought, prayed, and discussed it with my husband for weeks. This decision was not taken lightly. I have come to the conclusion that it is what is best for us at this time. One reason I have decided that it is alright to go back is because I will be able to bring Ryker with me. If it were not for this, I would not go back. He is partner; my daily companion. I will not give that up for anything.

Do you want to know what also makes it easy for me to nanny again? It just might be that I will have the opportunity to play with these girls all day long again.



They are so very cute and so very fun to play with! I know that Ryker would have a blast with them [starting in March, that is].

This was a decision that has had a very big effect. Now, there are some daily choices that I have to also make. These ones have a very little effect, but are still essential in life. For instance:

  • Do I go to the mall today or tomorrow to pick up a much-needed gift?
  • When should I go grocery shopping?
  • Should I get some cleaning done or finish folding the laundry while Ryker is sleeping?
  • Taylor Swift or Rascal Flatts? Only one can be playing while I am cleaning or folding laundry.
  • What color should I paint my nails?
  • Should I really sign up for Amazon Mom?
  • What meal should I make my sweet husband for dinner?
  • What store do I need to go to in order to get the cheapest price for printing pictures?
Of course, some of these are very minuscule choices. But think about it... you even had to make a choice as to whether you should read my post or not. It is true.

So as you make your big or small decisions today, I wish you luck.

1 comment:

rahhlady said...

YES for signing up for Amazon Mom!